In June of 2018 Downtown Auto Group was purchased by Matt Garner. As you can see in many of the pictures the dealership was in urgent need for structural updates, revised and updated customer points, upgraded tooling and technology. In general, an overall improved operational flow for our team to service customers in more interactive and efficient ways. Construction began in Summer of 2019 and has recently completed in 2022.
Building Improvement Highlights:
- Dramatically upgraded interior fixtures, furniture, HVAC System to create more inviting customer experience. Reducing clutter, opening employee workspaces, upgraded all sales and service technician areas (computers, tooling and hoists), including improved customer waiting areas and customer arrivals points throughout the building.
- Blackout Paint Facia and window trim to enhance main street facing showroom windows.
- Painted and repaired exteriors on all buildings and repaired and refinished roof on main building.
- Updated all digital signs and display boards to LED, including 9 ½ foot LCD digital display screen.
- Installed LED Exterior Sconce Lighting, updated security camera system and improved internal computer network.
- Resealed pavement and updated customer parking and vehicle display areas.
The Public Relations Committee of the Vernal Area Chamber of Commerce is very pleased to present the Beautification Award to Downtown Auto for their efforts to improve and update the outside and inside of their business buildings on Main Street.