Large Group Treated For Carbon Monoxide Poisoning In Duchesne County

by | Nov 20, 2023 | News | 0 comments

The Duchesne County Sheriff’s Office is encouraging everyone to have a carbon dioxide detector in their home after a scary incident that occurred at a rental cabin over the weekend. On November 18th, at about 2:30am, deputies responded to a rental cabin at the Six Lakes Lodge. “During the evening and into the night family members reported feeling sick,” shares the Sheriff’s Office. “The Altamont Fire Department along with the Altamont and Roosevelt Ambulances were dispatched to the location…Altamont Fire Department found the cabin was full with carbon monoxide causing the occupants to become sick.” All occupants were transported to the Uintah Basin Medical Center for treatment. 

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to content